Full-time Ifotta: Business Development Manager Vacancy
Ifotta is a Software development company and talent accelerator. We believe that superior software development talent and very intelligent software developers reside in Africa. Our staffs are highly intelligent and professional at their work, saving client hours of development time and resources. We believe in getting the job done correctly, onetime and on budget.
The Job : Business Development Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Identify and follow up on new business opportunities
- Plan and prepare presentations; set up and attend meetings
- Develop sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
- Communicate new product developments to prospective clients
- Oversee the development of marketing literature
- Provide quality leadership to a team of sales people.
- Participate in budget preparations
- Developing Proposals, Business reports and Providing management with feedback
- Plana and oversee the business development department to meet organization’s goals
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
- Possess 3-5 years’ experience in selling and marketing training/consulting packages
- Possess excellent writing, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Be excellent in the use of the Microsoft office package.
- Good business sense
- A deep understanding of marketing principles
- Good communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Be initiative
- Be a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary
- Be able to provide quality leadership to a large team of sales people
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
How To Apply