Full-time iflix Nigeria: Graphic Designer Vacancy
iflix is YOUR collection of TV shows & movies that you can stream or download, anywhere, anytime, on any device, on your terms for an incredibly low price.
Imagine being able to access a crazy huge selection of your favourite shows, THOUSANDS of hours or TV and movies from all over the globe. Shows from Hollywood and Hong Kong, Seoul and Shanghai, Thailand and Tokyo… And imagine being able to watch it whenever you want, wherever you want, 24/7 on your phone, laptop, tablet, TV…whatever…all for less than the price of a pirated DVD. That’s iflix.
The Job : Graphic Designer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Your middle name is ‘magic’. You create tangible shapes out of nothing and give form to fantabulous copy. But you’re not just artistic, you’re also highly organized, efficient and meticulous.
iflix is rapidly expanding and we are on the lookout for a Graphic Designer to be part of our amazing team of visionaries, disruptive geniuses, industry rebels and creative ninjas – to build what will soon be the most engaging, and widely used entertainment platform on planet Earth.
WE LIKE TO LOOK BEYOND JOB DESCRIPTIONS BUT THESE ARE THE KIND OF THINGS THAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO BE INVOLVED WITH…
- Create spectacular, fantabulous design for both digital and traditional platforms.
- Contribute to creative ideas.
- Able to come up with creative work from provided templates, as well as from scratch.
- Conceptualize strong message driven campaigns
- Design of promotional material, merchandise (our most beautiful SWAG) etc;
- Design presentations for business development and internal pitches;
- Online advertising – web banner design for desktop & mobile;
- Social Media creatives for advertising and posts.
WE WANT YOU IF;
- 3-5 years’ experience in marketing lead role
- Can absolutely slay with Adobe Creative Cloud – Photoshop, Illustrator& InDesign.
- After Effects – is a plus.
- Proactive and eager to learn, pushing the boundaries of current technologies and create progressive designs.
- Solid design sense with strong emphasis on quality.
- Have an excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Can absolutely slay with Adobe Creative Cloud – Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Indesign;
- Have a good understanding of Above the Line, Below the Line and Digital work;
- Have an excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- You work well as a team. (Because the team is made out of a variety of personalities – from the brilliant to the wonderfully weird);
- Creative and artistic, attention to detail, outstanding design flair.
- If you want to be part of something huge, WE WANT YOU! If you want out of a stuffy corporate environment, WE WANT YOU! If you are a person that fusses over everybody and everything, WE WANT YOU!
How To Apply