Full-time IFFCO Group: Country Manager, Sales Vacancy
IFFCO is a United Arab Emirates based business house, which manufactures and markets a well integrated range of mass-market consumer products. Our business segments are: Oils and Fats, Frozen foods, Commodities, Food and Beverage, Plastic & corrugated Packaging & Industrial Products, Logistics, Insurance, Advertising & Real Estate.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Country Manager, Sales
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Country Manager, Sales Nigria is responsible for developing the business strategy for the Nigeria Markets in line with overall International Sales Business Strategic Plan, executing the plan and overall P&L
Roles & Responsibilities
Sales & Marketing:
- To maximize sales growth with the existing and new distributors/clients/customers in your assigned markets.
- To achieve performance goals (top line and bottom line targets through proactive collaboration with the field business development team, agents as well as directly with customers)
- Brands – Driving Brands, Leveraging Brand strengths, Driving Brand preference, Creating & Associating Brand properties, Ensure Brand Health parameters, Brand communication like Ads & Films for the region, Creating Brand Architecture, Tracking Brand performance, Suggesting corrective actions, Area specific Brand plans etc.
- To ensure timely receipt of receivables from the aforesaid distributors/clients/customers, as decided by the group policy and to manage risks effectively.
- To effectively increase the sales of the existing and upcoming range of products as decided by the group.
- To meet the quality, quantity inclusive of delivery as specified and agreed with the customers.
- To ensure all aspects of Customer Relationship Management are duly met.
- To conceptualize and set up a solid framework for sales and distribution network in defined geography / cluster. This may include setting up the entire supply chain pipeline.
- To submit bi-weekly/monthly/quarterly sales achievement report or any other report as per the company’s requirement
- Monitor and manage field progress and project cost reports on an ongoing basis. Ensure control procedures and reporting is performed on a timely basis.
- To direct the local operation’s day-to-day activities, including sales and distribution management, procurement, scheduling, coordination, resources and staffing.
- To work closely with the Head Office of the Group. To provide necessary assistance as required by your reporting authority or the Board of Directors at all times
- Establish project specific and annual individual goals. Review weekly/monthly and update quarterly.
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA desirable
- Top Line
- Bottom Line
- Credit Days
- A&P ActivitiesManaging Indirect Expenses
- Volume & Contribution achievement
- Outlet coverage & channel expansion
- Distributor & toll packer management
- Team management, engagement and productivity
Work Experience Requirement:
- Sales roles in Nigeria (preferable) with Food in the FMCG industry for minimum 12 years.
- Solving Complex Problems
- Customer Centricity
- Negotiating Agreements
- Planning & Decision Making
- People Leadership
- Establishing Relationships
- Leveraging Opportunities
- Business Acumen
- Demonstrating Initiative
How To Apply