Full-time Human Resources Officer at Pivotage Consulting
Pivotage Consulting is currently seeking to grow its team by hiring a qualified candidate who can manage processes and interface with clients, to fill the vacant position below:
The Job : Human Resources Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Job ID: PIV/0917/HR
- Pivotage Consulting is currently seeking to grow its team by hiring a HR Generalist who can manage processes and interface with Clients.
Reporting to the Senior Consultant, you will be responsible for managing Client portfolios and some of your responsibilities will include:
- Working on all recruitment functions within the organization.
- Coordinating and managing the performance management functions.
- Monitor processes and create reports.
- Manage relationship with existing clients.
- Determine the training needs of our clients / staff and able to train others.
- Ensure timely and satisfactory resolution of all client complaints/issues.
A suitable candidate must:
- Be a HR generalist
- Have a good understanding of restructuring
- Have at least 3 years cognate experience
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Be confident and very well presentable
- Be a good team player
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV’s to: [email protected] Stating the “Job ID” as subject of the mail