Full-time HRLeverage: Digital Media Specialist Vacancy
HRLeverage – Our client, a Public Relations and Marketing Communication company in Ikeja area of Lagos. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Digital Media Specialist
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- We seek to recruit Digital Media Specialist who will be responsible to design digital media campaigns in alignment with business goals especially in relations to digital content such as. website, blogs, press releases, podcasts among others.
- Creating and managing digital related projects.
- Coordinate end to end online marketing, advertising and promotional activities .
- Ultimately, you should be able to promote our company and increase client engagement.
- Organizing digital properties for media campaigns
- Creating online contents, newsletters, ability to produce media files
- Capture and track public sentiments and interest around industry or product
- Improve search engine optimization
- Analyze and report on web traffic , analytics and engagement
- Create and sustain a robust online company voice through social media
- Communicate with Marketing, Sales and Product development teams.
Qualification, Experience and Skills
- Degree In related courses
- Familiarity with graphic designs
- 2 years work experience – knowledge of office management
- Proficient In English
- Experience with graphic communication principles
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Good Ethics For Business
- Strong Communications and people skills
- Good Organisational & Multi Tasking Abilities
- Knowledge of web design or animation is a plus
- Familiarity relevant government rules, basic legal procedure construction.
- Good people skills.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV’s to: resume@HRLeverageAfrica.com