Full-time House of Freedom (HOF): Head, Legal Vacancy
The House of Freedom (HOF) is a network of Faith based-initiatives which include Ministerial Expressions, Non-Governmental-Organizations, Projects and Shared Services. The shared vision of the House of Freedom is governance, leadership, empowerment, social reformation and excellence.
HOF comprises of This Present House Lagos, This Present House London, God Bless Nigeria (GBN), Freedom Foundation, The WaterBrook (TWB), The Underground (TUG), Mount Zion and Holy Trinity.
The Job : Head, Legal
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Core Working Relationships/Key Stakeholder: Pastoral Team, Senior Managers, Board Members, House of Freedom
- Prepare and review agreements on behalf of House of Freedom and all its expressions as well as its affiliated Corporate entities;
- Co-ordinate due diligence process required by House of Freedom and all its expressions as well as its affiliated Corporate entities;
- Take part in negotiation and physical inspection of properties to be leased or purchased by House of Freedom and its expressions or affiliated Corporate entities;
- Provide legal advice and recommendations on transactions involving House of Freedom and all its expressions as well as its affiliated Corporate entities;
- Co-ordinate incorporation of new expressions or company required by House of Freedom, any of its expressions or its affiliated Corporate entities;
- Liase with external regulatory agencies on compliance matters involving House of Freedom and all its expressions as well as its affiliated Corporate entities;
- Liase with external Attorneys with respect to the prosecution of all court cases involving any of the expressions under House of Freedom or its affiliated Corporate entities;
- Attend court session to represent House of Freedom or any of its expressions as well as affiliated Corporate entities
- Provide legal support upon request from any department under House of Freedom.
- Collate information required by external Solicitors in respect of filings or registrations to be carried out on behalf of House of Freedom or any of its expressions or affiliated corporate entities.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- You have a sound knowledge of all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- You communicate clearly, write well and speak eloquently.
- You are possess the ability to prepare complex legal documents.
- You have the ability to cope with high level of responsibility and with confidential matters.
- Innovative, someone who thinks outside the box and see the bigger picture.
- You have a curious mind and love to analyze things with the aim of solving them.
- Ability to train, coach and motivate employees.
- You are I.T Savvy, knowledgeable in the use of MS Office Suite.
- 4-10 years progressive experience in similar role.
- BL and LLB
Application closes on the 6th April at 12noon.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should please forward their CVs to [email protected]. The job title should be the subject of the email.