Full-time House of Freedom (HOF): Administrator/Technical Assistant Vacancy
The House of Freedom (HOF) is a network of Faith based-initiatives which include Ministerial Expressions, Non-Governmental-Organizations, Projects and Shared Services. The shared vision of the House of Freedom is governance, leadership, empowerment, social reformation and excellence.
HOF comprises of This Present House Lagos, This Present House London, God Bless Nigeria (GBN), Freedom Foundation, The WaterBrook (TWB), The Underground (TUG), Mount Zion and Holy Trinity.
The Job : Administrator/Technical Assistant
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Reporting Line: Resident Pastor, TUG
Core Working Relationships/Key Stakeholder: Resident Pastor, TUG, Parents & Teachers of TUG, Employees of TUG, TUG Vendors, Key employees of HOF
- Proactively identifies TUG data needs and advises the TUG team on effective and efficient ways to capture such data.
- This is categorized under two (2) major headers: parent’s data and data of teenagers.
- Weekly analyses of TUG data, preparation and distribution of weekly summary action points to the TUG team based on inferences from the data.
- General TUG data administration and management (integrity and reliability) and leverages on relationship with other teams within HOF (junior church and double digits) for assurance of data completeness and accuracy.
- Prepares weekly and monthly financial reports, with input from the financial and management reporting team.
- Works with the TUG Pastor to prepare annual budget.
- Monthly tracking of budget implementation and reporting of latest estimates which will guide budget realignment/adjustment, where necessary.
- Manages TUG weekly requisition, payment, and expense retirement and procurement requests.
- Coordinates all activities leading to Sunday, midweek or special services.
- Supports the TUG Pastor to coordinate the monthly TUG teachers meeting.
- Prepares periodic reports for each stakeholder group in TUG. These include:
- Weekly activity report to TUG Parents
- Weekly summary report to teenagers
- Weekly summary report to HOF leader and parent’s board
- Monthly and summary report to TUG Parents, HOF leaders and Parent’s Board.
- Quarterly management report (including financials) to HOF leaders and Parent’s Board.
- Reports for periodic TUG PTA meetings.
- Monthly summary report to TUG teachers.
- Manages communication to all stakeholder groups (teenagers, parents, HOF leaders, other HOF team members and parent’s board members) using the various communication channels available.
- Manages TUG vendor interface and ensures that TUG receives value for money paid for these services
- Manages Service Level Agreement (SLA) with TUG vendors and ensures that competitive prices are gotten for required services.
- Serves as scribe to the TUG curriculum team.
- Identifies TUG teacher’s training needs and coordinates TUG teacher’s training sessions.
- Coordinates the TUG outreach ministry to secondary schools.
- End-to-end coordination of TUG special events.
- Works with the TUG age-group leaders to ensure top quartile delivery and implementation of tasks assigned by these leaders.
- Leads the follow-up drive with TUG teachers, TUG members in diaspora, absentee teenagers, etc.
- Works with the different ministry leaders to deliver their plans in line with the TUG vision.
- Manages TUG online/social media platforms.
- Manages TUG full-time personnel (the music team and any other full-time staff) and ensures top quartile delivery of required service.
- Shares weekly/monthly TPH/HOF program update with TUG team to aid planning
- Identifies key stakeholder personnel/departments in HOF and monthly updates organizational chart for these departments (name, phone number, email address, etc.) and shares with TUG Pastor.
- Manages TUG teacher’s database, monthly contribution and key celebrations and drives implementation of one family among TUG teachers.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Innovative, someone who thinks outside the box and see the bigger picture.
- Balance priorities and cope with a demanding workload, often against tight deadlines.
- You have a curious mind and love to analyse things with the aim of solving them.
- You communicate clearly, write well and speak eloquently.
- Excellent facilitation, coordination and interface management skills.
- Self-starter, high achievement drive, commitment to quality.
- Passion to continuously improve processes and ways of working.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship with customer focus.
- Good team working skills and personal flexibility.
- You are I.T Savvy, knowledgeable in the use of MS Office Suite.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Computing, Statistics, Social Sciences, Engineering or related disciplines.
- At least two (2) years post-NYSC working knowledge and experience.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should please forward their CVs to [email protected]. The job title should be the subject of the email.