Full-time Hilton Worldwide: Guest Relations Supervisor Vacancy
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands.
The Job : Guest Relations Supervisor
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Job ID: HOT04LWX
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- A Laundry Supervisor is responsible for overseeing laundry department operations to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while managing stock ordering and supplier relationships.
What will I be doing?
- As a Laundry Supervisor, you are responsible for overseeing laundry department operations to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience.
- As Laundry Supervisor you report to the Housekeeping Manager and will also be required to facilitate weekly stock ordering and liaise with suppliers to ensure best quality products at acceptable costs.
- Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Supervising Laundry Department operations
- Manage, train and develop the Laundry team
- Ensure that linen and housekeeping supplies are ordered and controlled in line with Business and Events
- Control monthly stock levels and complete monthly stock takes, control stock losses to a minimum
- Manage weekly stock ordering to ensure par levels are maintained
- Raise all purchase orders in line with business forecast and needs and reconciles invoices
- Manage customer service issues quickly and effectively
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure best quality products at an acceptable cost
- Ensure team members adhere to all Health and Safety Regulations
- Carry out any other reasonable task set by the Housekeeping Manager
What are we looking for?
A Laundry Supervisor serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- IT proficient
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Accountable and resilient
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous hotel or leisure sector experience.
- Previous experience at Supervisory level.
How To Apply