Full-time Henkel Intern Cv Submission
Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success. Henkel operates globally with a well-balanced and diversified portfolio.
The Job : Sales and Marketing Intern
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Job ID: 170009KV
- Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three exciting business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It’s a passion. Have you got what it takes?
What we offer
- Sales Intern
- Marketing Intern
Who we are looking for:
- Sales Interns (Bachelor Degree in relevant field)
- Marketing Interns (Bachelor Degree in relevant field)
- Minimum of Second Class Upper
- Must be Fluent in English- written and spoken
- Having an entrepreneurial mindset and showing leadership potential.
- Having high level of commitment and initiative.
- Having a positive team spirit and good social skills.
- Previous practical or international experience- through either studies abroad or internships- can be an advantage.
How To Apply