Full-time HealthPlus Limited: Recruitment-Officer Recruitment
HealthPlus Limited, Nigeria’s first integrative pharmacy, is the fastest-growing pharmacy chain in West Africa. We are committed to our mission of helping people achieve optimum health and vitality, while delivering superior value to stakeholders. Our vision is to be Africa’s #1 for pharmacy, wellness and beauty. Recently, we secured significant foreign investment from our partners to scale up our network of retail outlets and our online business. This strategy will give us unparalleled reach across the country and beyond.
The Job : Recruitment-Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Work with the Human Resource Manager in implementing the strategic direction for the Recruitment & Selection function of HealthPlus & CasaBella
- Handle Human Resource matters related to Manpower Planning, Recruitment, Selection and Placement
- Coordinate the entire staff recruitment process which includes but is not limited to preparing advertisements, checking application forms, short listing, administering pre-employment assessments, interviewing and selecting candidates, conducting pre-employment medicals, reference checks, guarantor’s verification etc.
- Work closely with the Human Resources Manager to promote equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organization;
- Propose innovative and creative measures to address pressing staffing issues in the organisation at every point in time.
- Work with the Human Resource Manager
- Provide advice and assistance with writing job descriptions
- Prepare, develop and implement procedures and policies on staff recruitment
- Manage all staff induction programs and activities
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Administration, Business Admin, social Sciences, Humanities or a related field with 4 years minimum experience
- Professional membership (or membership in view) of CIPM, is an added advantage
- Organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills
- Customer service orientation
- Ability to manage and prioritize time
- Ability to manage and prioritize time Good verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- A good working Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite. Experience with HR software packages
How To Apply