Full-time Healthcare Customer Service Officer at The Limi Hospital Ltd
The Limi Hospital Ltd Abuja, founded in 1982, is a rapidly growing and renowned patient-centered family medicine based hospital located in the Central Business District of Abuja Metropolis that provides preventive, diagnostic and therapeutic evidence-based care by utilizing innovative cutting edge technology and well trained people who have a passion for people.
The Job : Healthcare Customer Service Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
A Healthcare Customer Service Officer with proven relevant working experience.
Candidate should be computer proficient, have a sound relevant knowledge in general customer service operations, have written and oral communication skills for producing high quality content, excellent presentation skills, interpersonal skills, previous experience as a Customer Service representative in a Healthcare facility will be an added advantage, while being able to work in a team
JOB SUMMARY/ADDED REQUIREMENTS:
- Identify and access customer needs to achieve customer delight
- Making appointments and scheduling surgeries for the appropriate doctor
- Identify and resolve patient complaints/enquires intelligently
- Organizing and maintaining patient records, consent forms, payment forms, etc.
- Research/evaluate emerging technologies and provide perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Generating sales lead that develop into new customers
- Participate in Weekly Academic Learning activities limited to scope of practice
How To Apply