Full-time Head, Strategy and Business Development at 3rdFloor Digital
3rdFloor Digital is an integrated digital marketing consultancy currently in Ghana, Kenya & Nigeria and specialises in utilising a range of digital assets to aid and improve the business performance of companies and organisations. In utilising these digital tools we do so through the lens of the marketing philosophy and strategy, at the heart of which customer satisfaction and business profitability are situated.
The Job : Head, Strategy and Business Development
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- The Head of Strategy and Business Development focuses on increasing customer acquisition and retention by developing and implementing digital strategies that meet the needs and requirements of clients and partners.
- The position will require a close interaction with high-level representative of 3rdFloor’s clientele to get a full understanding of their requirements and expectations.
- The role also requires planning and implementing business development initiatives and growing the client base of the organization.
The Head of Strategy and Business Development oversees:
- Business Development
- Strategy Development
- Online Media Buying
- Client Service
- Service Quality Control
- Internal Communications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field (Master’s degree an advantage).
- Professional Qualification in digital marketing or communications.
- Practical and Technical experience of Google Adwords – Google certification an advantage.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in business development, preferably in marketing communications agency or any B2B organization.
- Strategic thinker, curious and resourceful.
- Creative, witty, smart, flawless communication skills- verbal and written.
- Demonstrated success in developing business development strategies that have met or exceeded targets.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing strategies.
- Team builder and team player.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV’s and Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject ‘Head, Strategy and Business Development’.