Full-time Head of Marketing at Lumos Nigeria
Lumos offers clean and affordable solar power to a market of 1.3 billion potential customers who live off the electricity grid.Lumos enables people to replace hazardous and expensive kerosene generators and lanterns with modern solar electricity that can power lights, cellphones, fans, computers, TVs and other small electronic devices (all at once, every day). By offering Solar Power as a Service, Lumos offers homes and small businesses a simple and affordable way to pay for electricity in small installments using their mobile phones.
The Job : Head of Marketing
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
The Head of Marketing will report to the Global VP Marketing, and dotted line to the Lumos Nigeria CEO. The Head of Marketing will be a management member of Lumos Nigeria.
He/she will develop Go to Market strategy by studying economic indicators; tracking changes in supply and demand; identifying customers and their current and future needs; monitoring the competition.
Will be responsible for conceiving and developing innovative campaigns to drive demand, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for the organization in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones in line with the company’s objectives.
- Manage the go to market strategies, design and delivery of marketing campaigns via: ATL & BTL Advertising, mass media, Digital platforms, SEO, SEM and PPC
- Supervise and direct generation of all marketing assets, ensure all activity is delivered on time and against business objectives, and global brand guidelines, and co-branded guidelines
- Manage an effective, efficient and productive Marketing Department by ensuring that the appropriate structures, systems, competencies and values developed in line with company’s business model.
- Manage the marketing budget: planning, resource allocation and preparation of quarterly reports, maximize return on marketing investment (ROMI), constantly monitor KPI’s, making enhancements to optimize efficiency.
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales staff, planning and implementing promotional campaigns and monitoring progress
- Understand the legal, regulatory, fair-trading and competition rules sufficiently to ensure compliance
- Identify new business opportunities and innovate in the role
- Influences present and future products by determining and evaluating current and future market trends.
- Build excellent relationship with all relevant partners, stakeholders, Headquarters global marketing & agencies,
- Plan and Implement Trade Marketing Strategy nationally; Identify opportunities for penetrating regional markets. Monitor and measure brand presence and overall marketing effectiveness across regions. Indigenize overall brand message for regional application. Champion Market promotion and initiatives.
Responsible for effective brand communication at all point of sale in identified trade channel;
- Campaign and promotions communications
- Product and services communication
- In-store brand communications for partner owned stores
- Trade Visibility management & execution
- Use of trade insights to drive strategic visibility initiatives
- Develop Picture of Success standards and oversee implementation
- Primary contact for corporate interfaces; responsible for ensuring consistent corporate communication. Manage corporate image
- Proven track record of success in senior marketing roles
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader
- Able to work with deadlines and cope well under pressure
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to think strategically & critically
- Excellent people and management skills
- Able to delegate, motivate others and result oriented
- Willing to travel across Nigeria
- Professional Qualifications (Must Have)
- BSc/HND in Marketing with minimum 7 years working experience
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft applications
- Candidate must possess an MBA
- Professional Qualifications (Advantage)
- Project Management certification
- CIMN Certificate
- Associate Membership NIM
- Experience working within the Renewable Energy sector preferred
How To Apply