Full-time Head of Finance / Operations at Doka Group
Doka Group, a subsidiary of the Umdasch Group is one of the world’s largest manufacturers and suppliers of formwork products and systems with more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries. From its headquarters in Austria, Doka’s heritage of innovation has positioned itself as a front runner in creating disruptive technologies for the construction market, with an emphasis firmly placed on supporting the needs of its clients.
The Job : Head of Finance / Operations
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Prepare the business plan in accordance with the targets set by the General Manager and HQ.
- Manage financial bookkeeping and set financial reporting.
- Customer credit management.
- Liaise with lawyers, auditors, tax consutlants, banks and finance/controlling department of HQ to ensure that policies, procedures, standards of performance and compliance are adhered to.
- Preparation of financial statement including corporate tax and transfer pricing declaration.
- Operative controlling like budgeting and budget control, monthly reports and forecasts, variance analysis, liquidity planning and setting of measurements.
- Implementation of capital imports for share capital increases and loan contracts.
- Payroll calculations for local and Expatriate employees.
- Manage the company’s daily operations/commercial business.
- Coordinate and supervise logistics and procurement.
- Manage relationship with customs clearing and forwarding services of third parties.
- Ensure client satisfaction by timely supply and correct delivering and invoicing.
- Optimise material movement and supply chain management.
- Enable smooth and cost-effective logistics.
- Implement strategic business and/or operational plans and programs.
- Support and promote the strategy realisation.
- Plan material requirements and optimise/control logistic processes for the country.
- Analyse and identify potential optimisations/improvements in all areas of Operations.
- Regularly meet the Sales Team and align operations to market requirements and developments.
- Monthly inventory valuations according to the moving average price method.
- Manage staff development in a local team of accountants/operations/warehouse staff.
Qualifications / Knowledge / Experience:
- University degree in Finance/Controlling/Operations or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years related experience, preferably in Africa/Nigeria.
- MS Office skills as well as advanced Excel and SAP (FI/CO).
- Knowledge of IFRS standards.
- Ideally Certified Chartered Accountant of ICAN or ANAN.
Skills / Characteristics:
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and handle various projects at the same time.
- Excellent communication skills including solid English and ideally German and French language skills.
- Strong analytical skills, effective problem-solving skills and the ability to make decisions.
- Strong leadership skills and cultural awareness to effectively manage a diverse team.
- Open-minded, hands-on mentality, flexibility, readiness to travel, team-player.
How To Apply