Full-time Head Business Development at Seamfix
Founded in 2007 as primarily a software house, Seamfix today provides custom and bespoke technology solutions and e-business integration services to large, medium and small organizations across various sectors such as telecommunications, education, oil & gas, financial services and the public sector.
We help our clients and end consumers by continuous innovation of value added services and improvements in their technology and processes. We also back this up by a high degree of quality in service delivery.
The Job : Head Business Development
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
The Head Business Development will be responsible for developing and driving Life-cycle business strategies to ensure maximum profitability in the Market place.
- Responsible for developing Business Strategies to enhance the Competitive edge of Seamfix in the market place
- Responsible for bottom-line growth and target actualization.
- Oversee all business development sub units to ensure that they deliver on assigned goal/targets
- Identifying strategic partnership opportunities / strategic initiatives for scalable sales models
- Representing the company in conferences, industry events, etc as strategic avenue for business growth.
- Developing enhancement strategies based on the Market Research and customer feedbacks, needs, problems, interests, competitive activities.
- In charge of the life-cycle profitability management of all products.
- Pitching products and/or services via presentations to current and prospective clients
- Take ownership of designing and driving departmental activities
- Attend team meetings and sharing best practices
- Any other responsibilities as may be assigned by senior management
- Agility in gaining a clear understanding of customers’ business and requirements
- Agility in building long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Technology and Market savvy
- Good Business acumen
- Outstanding Presentation skills.
- Entrepreneurial Spirited
- BSc. Engineering or any relevant business field.
- At least 6 years’ experience
- Agile Problem Solving
- Excellence Driven
- Ownership mindset
- Good leadership skills
- Unquestionable integrity
- Passionate about Business Development
- Ability to come up with sound analysis and exercise good judgement
- Good interpersonal relationship skills
- Ability to plan and prioritize optimally
- Abreast with current trends
- Team player
- Goal oriented
- Ability to work under pressure
How To Apply