Full-time PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC): Head, Administration Vacancy
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) – Our client provides financing solution to Nigeria’s housing challenges through an innovative private sector-driven solution. The organization channels funds from the private sector, pension / insurance organisations, multilateral agencies, and impact investors towards financing affordable housing developments and mortgages.
The Job : Head, Administration
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Roles & Responsibilities
- The Head, Administration will be responsible for handling the organisation of the Company to ensure availability and functionality of support systems and facilities for effective business operations.
Specific Duties of the Position
- Initiate and coordinate the implementation of approved administration policies and procedures
- Manage the provision of general support services, including dispatch, cleaning and upkeep of office premises
- Monitor the use and handling of facilities and equipment to ensure optimal functionality
- Develop and implement preventive maintenance schedule for facilities/equipment and arranging for immediate repairs where applicable
- Manage the purchase, storage and distribution of office consumables, stationery, utilities and general work areas tools
- Develop guidelines for the purchase, storage and distribution of the company’s physical assets
- Bachelor’s Degree/ HND in a Social Science, Facilities Management, Building Engineering or related field
- Relevant professional certification in Administration or Facilities Management e.g. Institute of Facilities
- Management, Nigerian Institute of Management (NIM) etc.
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ work experience in relevant field with at least four (4) years in a Senior Management role
- Postgraduate qualification in Business Administration or a Facilities Management related field is desirable
How To Apply