Full-time Halogen Security Company Limited Cv Submission
Halogen Security Company Limited is the number one provider of professional Security Solutions in West Africa, currently transforming into an integrated global specialist end to end Risk management & security solutions group by offering strategic protection solutions and safety in our changing and open world. We are therefore attracting the best, bold, energetic and globally aware talents to drive our new subsidiaries and strategic business units to focused market segments
The Job : Chief Security Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Develop, implement and manage the overall process for security strategy.
- Risk assessment process, development, and implementation.
- Maintenance of policies and procedures, monitoring program compliance
- Investigate and track incidents and breaches.
- University degree in any discipline
- The candidate must be retired Deputy/Assistant Commissioners of Police or minimum CSP with high contacts network nationwide within security circles.
- Minimum of 10 years working in the Military, Police, SSS or similar organization with responsibility for investigation, surveillance, asset protection etc.
The Job : Patrol/Security Officer
- Patrol and spot check of company trucks nationwide
- Monitoring, inspecting and assessing risk
- Prevents losses and damages by reporting irregularities
- Ensure compliance of policy and procedures.
- The candidate must be knowledgeable about security.
- Must be a trained Spy Police
- Must be able to drive Patrol Van
- Age range of between 30 – 40yrs
How To Apply
Applicants should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected] With “Chief Security Officer ” as the subject of the mail.
For Enquiries Call: 09090328028
Note: Only qualified applicants will be reached through their contact and must reside in Lagos.