Full-time Guinness Nigeria Plc: Agribusiness Support Vacancy
Guinness Nigeria Plc is a major market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria operates in the unique and fast growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on trade dominated market but with a fast growing off trade channel.
The Job : Agribusiness Support
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Intern will be primarily involved in the Sorghum Value Chain project and would provide necessary support on other priority Local Raw Material projects, including cassava.
- The internship is for a fixed period of between 6 to 12 months.
- Interns must be students in an accredited academic and/or technical institution undertaking either a Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) or a National Diploma (OND or HND) or technical certificate.
- Intending Interns must be in any of Agricultural Economics or Agricultural Science or related fields to be eligible for this role
- A successful intern has a desire to gain professional experience and is incredibly eager to learn.
- Strong listening skills are also required to perform this role.
- Oral and written communication skills, the ability to follow directions, as well as not being afraid to ask questions will ensure a productive internship.
- An excellent Excel Spreadsheet skill is essential.
- Very articulate with fluent English.
- Patient, attention to detail, fast learner, committed, able to follow instructions, can work quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Keen to learn about the markets and also with a high attention to detail and pride in their work at this initial stage of their career development
- Undergraduate Interns:
- Candidates must be at least 18 years of age
- Candidates must have a minimum CGPA of 3.0 or equivalent.
- Must have a letter from institution indicating you are a student and/or require internship as part of requirement for course completion.
- Eligible candidates from technical schools may also apply
How To Apply