Full-time Graphic Artist at Hubmart Stores Limited
Hubmart Stores Limited is a retail shopping chain of Nigerian heritage, offering multi-format stores in various locations and positioned to offer customers world-class shopping experience as well as a vast range of products. Our unique value proposition lies in our excellent customer service as well as our superior capabilities in the fresh categories.
The Job : Graphic Artist
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- As the Graphic Designer You’ll work to a brief agreed with the client, creative director or account manager and will develop creative ideas and concepts.
- The appropriate media and style has to be chosen to meet the client’s objectives.
- The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
You may need to manage more than one design brief at a time and typical activities include:
- Meeting clients or account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job;
- Estimating the time required to complete the work and providing quotes for clients;
- Developing design briefs that suit the client’s purpose;
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design;
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time;
- Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to clients or account managers;
- Working with a range of media, including computer-aided design (CAD) and keeping up to date with emerging technologies;
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print;
- Commissioning illustrators and photographers;
- Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.
Graphic Designer Skills and Qualifications
- 5 Years valuable experience.
- Graphic design skills, layout skills, creative services, customer focus, creativity, flexibility, attention to detail, deadline-oriented, desktop publishing tools, acute vision, handles rejection.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]