Internship Graduate Virtual Social Media Intern at Ohmashoes.com
Ohmashoes.com is a new and improved way of shoe shopping in Nigeria. We are an online shop headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria. We sell the leading brands of women shoes and accessories. As an online store, ohmashoes.com is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to serve you. Shop in your pajamas or office clothes; dont worry about parking hassles and traffic jams. We are ready to accept your orders at any time. It is fast, easy, and it is safe!
The Job : Graduate Virtual Social Media Intern
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- We are looking for a Virtual Social Media Intern to join our growing team.
- The ideal applicant will possess strong knowledge of the digital media landscape, including various social media sites. They will be responsible for contributing to website redesign project, monitoring and posting on blogs and social networks, engaging in online forums, participating in online outreach and promotion, optimizing our website and conducting keyword analysis.
- It is a virtual position, meaning we only meet once a week, so this individual must be discipline with time management.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Post daily on all SM accounts
- Create and implement campaigns to reach potential customers
- Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for company brands.
- Work with the on-site Social Media Manager
- Monitor analytics with social media team to identify viable ideas.
- Create engaging blog and social media content.
- Assist in the general distribution of press releases and media alerts.
- Provide support to our marketing team at online events.
- Working on a degree in Communications or related field
- At least 1 year experience in social media/marketing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest and Google+
- Experience with social media analytics, including Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop and other Photo Editors
- Able to meets deadlines
How To Apply
Applicants should send their Application Letter and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org