Full-time Graduate Transport and Haulage Officer at Kerildbert Holdings Limited
Kerildbert Holdings Limited is a leading 3rd Party Logistics Company in the provision of Shipments, Clearing & Freight Forwarding, Customs Brokerage Removals and Procurement Services to firms in the Country.
The Job : Graduate Transport and Haulage Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Assist the Head of the Haulage team in the allocation of job TDOs and waybills to competent transport service providers.
- Follow up goods in transit.
- Assist the Head of the Haulage team in educating transporters on clients’ warehouse safety policies on transport and other transport requirements.
- Ensure transporters comply with clients’ warehouse safety policy at all times while in the premises
- Collection of empty returned container cards and waybills from transporters.
- Updating job files and Haulage register.
- Assist the Head of the Haulage team to process and follow up of clients’ shipping and terminal refunds.
- Assist in the management and update of transporters’ data base and GIT status.
- Good negotiation and communication skills is required
- Must be organised and able to generate innovative ideas to support the business.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities
- Must be able to handle drivers and 3rd Party Transporters
- Must have knowledge of routes within ports and outside Nigeria.
- Must have information on sourcing transport companies
- Must be able to generate reports.
- Should have a sound knowledge of Microsoft office especially Excel
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities.
- Willing to travel at any time.
- A BSc in any discipline
- A minimum of one year’s experience in a similar role
- Applicant should not be more than 30 years of age.
- Previous experience and knowledge of the Transport industry is key and we will be looking at candidates with years of experience in the industry.
How To Apply