Graduate Graduate Trainee at DKT International Nigeria
DKT International is a social marketing organization whose core mission is the provision of safe and affordable options for family planning and HIV prevention. DKT International is one of the largest private providers of family planning and reproductive health products and services in the developing world.
The Job : Igbo Speaking Graduate Trainee
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Must be able to speak and write central Igbo language fluently. (Native speaker).
- Must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmacology (First Class or Second Class Upper Division degree will be an advantage).
- Must be computer literate
- Age: Not more than 26years old.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme or about to complete the scheme
- Must be capable of shadowing more experienced staff to learn on the job and pick up valuable knowledge to support DKT Nigeria’s operations
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as problem solving and multitasking skills.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject tagged ‘Graduate Trainee- “IGBO’