Full-time Graduate Relationship Officer Trainee at Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited
Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited is an innovative financial institution dedicated to improving the living condition of everyday people through value-added financial products and services. The bank was incorporated in 2008 and is duly licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a microfinance bank.
The Job : Relationship Officer Trainee
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- The Relationship Officer is an entry-level position with the responsibility to generate new businesses and deepen customers’ experience in our Retail & Micro-Enterprises group.
- Selected candidates will undergo an intensive, structured and competency-building programme comprising both classroom and on-the job training to equip them for top-level performance.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sell loan and deposit products to new customers by direct prospecting
- Actively cross-sell products to existing and new customers.
- Ensure loan requests are packaged in line with credit policy & procedures of the bank
- Advise clients on suitable financial services /products for their needs
- Serve as a point of contact for customers on all service enquires across our major channels
- Build and maintain productive business relationship with clients
- Monitor the loan portfolio and follow up on repayment.
- Stay up-to date with Clients needs and Industry trends
Qualifications, Skills and Attributes
- HND /Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of Lower Credit/Second Class Lower and must have concluded NYSC.
- Applicants must not be more than 28 years old
- Strong Interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Confident, ambitious and a competitive attitude
- Daring, Decisive and Self Driven
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Intermediate proficiency level in Microsoft Office(MS Word,Excel &Power-Point)
- Strong time-management and effective organizational skills with the ability to work under pressure and achieve work deadliness in an environment of competing priorities.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV’s and a Cover Letter to: [email protected]