Full-time Graduate Project Assistant at Owens and Xley
Owens and Xley is a Small Business Advisory and Consulting Company in Lagos, Nigeria. Our services include of Small Business Startup and Set up, Business Plan preparation, Business Process Design and Business Strategy Formulation.
The Job : Graduate Project Assistant
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- The Project Assistant will be responsible for primary data collection and analysis, research and documentation functions within Owens & Xley Consults. This includes but not limited to carrying out research, processing information, filing, coordination of meetings, and other administrative functions required by the team.
- Work closely with the Lead Consultant to brainstorm, and prepare business reports
- Prepare reports, collect and analyze information; prepare presentations.
- Develop and utilize historical information; provide retrieval of information.
- Manage Owens and Xley Consults database
- Overseeing administrative policies within an organization and within the office; recommending changes as appropriate.
- Create content for newsletters and other correspondence
- Perform other duties as required
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Provide general support to clients
- BSC or HND in any related field of study
- 0-2 years
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships at all levels
- Excellent organization, planning and coordination skills
- Good intuitive, negotiating and analytical skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft office tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: [email protected]