Full-time Graduate Customer Service Representatives at PAL Pensions
Pensions Alliance Limited (PAL) was incorporated on April 14, 2005 to manage and administer retirement savings contributions of employees in Nigeria as a result of the Pension Reform Act of 2004 for which we charge an administrative fee of N80 monthly.Pensions Alliance is a joint venture between First Securities Discount House Limited (FSDH) and African Alliance Insurance Company Limited (African Alliance). Currently we have a client base of over 300, 000.
The Job : Graduate Customer Service Representatives
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- To ensure that the goals and objectives of PAL regarding customer service is carried out and maintained through hard work and dedication to the satisfaction of both internal and external customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- A Masters degree will be an added advantage
- Must be able to converse fluently in the local dialect of the location
- Ability to comprehend, capture as well as interpret basic customer information.
- A sound knowledge of telephone etiquette
- Strong knowledge of the company’s products
- Basic computer knowledge/technological skills
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Proactive and responsive in a fast-moving & dynamic environment
- Flexible, firm, fair and ability to manage pressure (both Internal & External)
- Attention to detail and Confident
How To Apply
Applicants should forward their CV’s to: [email protected] and state the Job role/Location as the Subject. E.g Customer Service Rep/Bayelsa.