Full-time Graduate Account Officer at Pensions Alliance Limited (PAL Pensions)
Pensions Alliance Limited (PAL) was incorporated on April 14, 2005 to manage and administer retirement savings contributions of employees in Nigeria as a result of the Pension Reform Act of 2004 for which we charge an administrative fee of N80 monthly. Pensions Alliance is a joint venture between First Securities Discount House Limited (FSDH) and African Alliance Insurance Company Limited (African Alliance). Currently we have a client base of over 300,000.
The Job : Graduate Account Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Posting and updating of Petty cash expenses into the various accounts as applicable in the Accounting software
- Preparation of cheque payment and vouchers in respect of advances, supplies, services and other payment for both internal and external personnel after approval and authorisation.
- Updating of all payments made in the Accounting software
- Preparation of Monthly Bank Reconciliation statement
- Preparation and remittance Statutory Deductions (PAYE, NSITF, ITF, PENSION) schedule and payment at the appropriate time
- Assist in the successful and timely preparation of Management Account on monthly basis
- Assist in the successful and timely preparation of Budget
- Assist in the successful and timely preparation of Final Accounts for statutory audit purpose
- Any other duty as may be assigned by the Head of department
- Minimum of First Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business related discipline
- 0 – 3 years of experience
- Professional Qualification is an advantage
- Numerate and analytical
- Use of spread sheet and other presentation skills (Microsoft Excel is essential)
- Ability to produce report in a timely manner
- Accuracy of reports
- Attention to detail.
- Flexible and adaptable, comfortable with juggling a range of tasks in a fast-moving, dynamic environment
- Presentation and reporting skills
- Must be no more than twenty-eight (28) years of age.
How To Apply
Applicants should send thier CV’s to: [email protected] and state the Job role as the subject.