Full-time Global Nigeria Limited: Creative Director Vacancy
Tiskies is an African contemporary fashion outfit specializing in African fabrics to produce a well detailed mix of exquisite fashion for both men and women.
The Job : Creative Director
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- We are looking for an experienced Creative Director to provide our creative team with guidance and ideas to launch new impressive projects.
- You will devise the concepts and strategies for a particular venture and will monitor its progress.
- You will be able to implement your creative vision and become the point of reference for any creative plan that wants to make its way to the customers.
- The goal is to achieve the best possible outcome of our projects both visually and essentially to meet customer expectations and drive our sustainable growth.
- Conceive and implement concepts, guidelines, and strategies in various creative projects and oversee them to completion
- Direct and motivate teams of art directors, illustrators, content writers etc. to help them use their talents effectively
- Lead brainstorming/creative sessions to generate ideas
- Write and design unique and well-crafted copy that meet clients’ needs as well as our own
- Revise content and presentations, approve/reject ideas, provide feedback to the team
- Train and guide subordinates into accomplished professionals
- Monitor results of team efforts and propose actions for the future.
- Proven experience as a creative director or in a similar creative role
- Hands-on experience in the creative process, styling, fashion, graphic design and brand development
- Excellent working knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.
- Outstanding leadership and organization skills
- Exemplary interpersonal and analytical abilities
- B.Sc/BA in Advertising, Fine Art, Design or relevant field; MSc/MA will be considered an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creativity, innovation and flair
- An eye for colour and a feel for fabrics and materials
- The ability to generate ideas and concepts
- Design and visualization skills, either by hand or through computer-aided design (CAD)
- Technical skills, including pattern cutting
- Garment technology skills and knowledge
- Commercial awareness and business orientation
- Self-promotion and confidence
- Interpersonal, communication and networking skills
- The ability to negotiate and to influence others
- Team working skills
- Good organization and time management.
Highly competitive and very attractive in the fashion industry.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]