Full-time GlaxoSmithKline (GSK): Legal Administrative Support Vacancy
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), one of the world’s leading research based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies, is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. GSK employs over 97,000 employees in over 100 countries worldwide.
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Nigeria Plc is one of Africa’s largest consumer healthcare companies, producing leading brands such as Lucozade, Ribena and Panadol.
The Job : Legal Administrative Support
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Requisition ID: WD157827
Functional area: Legal
The Corporate Services Administrator would focus on the following:
- To act as PA to the Legal Directors/ Company Secretary by managing his calendars, meetings, appointments, travels including float and expense management.
- Work as the Company Secretarial Administrator (“CSA”)) with responsibilities for administrative duties such as management of financial documents for approval, legal documents for review and official correspondence.
- To act as Records Retention Officer for the Legal & Company Secretary office.
- Be the first contact point for LOC shareholders’ requests and support the Company Secretary in investors’ management and documentation.
- To support the Company Secretary in the management and submission of key quarterly and annual documents to the Stock Exchange, SEC and other stakeholders including external auditors, directors and shareholders groups.
- Responsible for managing and handling logistics around statutory meetings including Board, Board committees, shareholders/ regulatory and above –country market visits.
- Ensuring, with the support of the Company Secretary that minutes of meetings of Board, Board Committees and statutory meetings are developed on time and follow up on matters arising as well as ensuring that all the statutory books are up to date.
- Liaise with Communications and other functions to ensure the placement of all statutory adverts and announcements and preparation, proof reading and printing of all statutory reports including Annual Reports.
- Support the Country authorized data updater to update the GEM Database on a regular basis.
- General Administrative Duties:Carry out such duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Legal Director/ Company Secretary.
- B.Sc. degree in Law / HND and membership of ACIS.
- A post graduate qualifications would be an added advantage.
- Hands on skills in managing investors’ relationship and company secretarial practice.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
How To Apply