Full-time Gibadi.com: Social Media Intern (NYSC) Vacancy
GIBADI is Africa’s #1 Online Industrial Store. At Gibadi, we are constantly interested in people who desire to make a difference, who love what they do and would like to do it here. Hard work, dedication, passion and team spirit are key elements of our work culture.
The Job : Social Media Intern (NYSC)
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- We are seeking an experienced Social Media Intern (Preferrably NYSC Corps Member) to assist the strategy and execution of our social media plan.
- The ideal candidate will be highly organized and comfortable multi-tasking.
- The Social Media Intern’s goal will be to attract, engage and interact with our virtual community.
- The successful Social Media Intern will have knowledge and passion for social media including but not limited to Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube & Google+.
- Execute the creation and publishing of relevant, original, and high-quality content.
- Maintain a regular publishing schedule.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification.
- Optimize company pages within each platform to increase visibility of company’s social content.
- Moderate all user-generated content.
- Create and maintain editorial calendars and schedules.
- Collaborate with other departments to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Work with the marketing team to create a solid branding message across all channels.
- Create social media campaigns and call to actions that drive engagement and conversions.
- Monitor and tracking all outgoing and incoming social media communication.
- Must be an NYSC Corps Member looking for a Place of Primary Assignment.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing, presentation and communication skills.
- Strong understanding of user-generated content management, content marketing and reputation management.
- Great communication and presentation skills.
- Good writing/blogging skills.
- Strong collaboration skills and experience with working as a team player.
How To Apply