Full-time General Manager at StreetToolz Nigeria
StreetToolz, is an African digital marketing and interactive agency with headquarters in Lagos, Nigeria, offering digital marketing strategy and services.
The Job : General Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- The GM does everything. Even if they aren’t the person who actually does it, they are the person who has told someone to do it, or told someone who tells someone to do it.
- Think of a business as a triangle; the GM is sat at the top, controlling everything below.
- The GM will take prime responsibility for developing new business and generating sales to ensure the company’s growth, profitability, prosperity and sustainability as well as increasing efficiency and effectiveness.
- This role is for a seasoned and qualified professional with leadership skills in business development, organizational development, strategic planning and change management.
- In addition to high-powered meetings with the board of directors, senior management, clients and partners, the GM will look after anything involved in the day-to-day running of the business and long-term strategy, development and survival.
Here’s a closer look at the specifics:
- Controls the direction of the company
- Achieve budgeted financial goals and grow the agency’s revenue share, Decide budgets for all departments
- Targets and initiates business partnerships with other companies
- Drives the culture and profitability of the business
- Manage, Train and develop a high performance team, maintaining a positive and proactive working environment that encourages efficient team working
- Generates new business and gives approval of new projects
- Manage the operations, human and financial assets of the agency and
- Responsible for day-to-day decisions.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Identifies risks and ensures appropriate strategies are in place
- Ensures the correct practices are being met
- Attends board meetings and other presentations
- Manage and maintain the employee relations and agency relations
- Manage and control sales revenue by developing strong relationships with clients
- Lead Agency Pitches to Prospective Clients and Grow Agency Top line Revenue
- Write In-Depth, Very Strategic, Metrics Based Proposals
- Develop and Articulate In-Depth, Very Strategic Integrated Marketing Programs
- Candidates should posses relevant qualifications.
How To Apply