Full-time General Manager – Manufacturing at Mindfield Resources
Mindfield Resources – Our client, a renowned name in the FMCG industry, is looking for the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
The Job : General Manager – Manufacturing
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Reporting to the COO, you will lead the manufacturing function and implement a nationwide strategy to ensure that all performance KPI’s are met.
- You will be responsible for multiple sites in the country.
- You will in addition be fully responsible for the strategic vision, P&L and sustainable growth of the facility and be held accountable for the execution to that vision for your team.
- This desirable role will focus heavily on people development to ensure a consistence culture of manufacturing excellence across the site and the successful candidate will possess strong skills in the areas of influence, learning agility, leadership, motivation, self-awareness and teamwork.
- As a key member of the senior team you will have responsibility for all manufacturing operations, health and safety, quality and production planning and the focus will be on achieving the planned growth in output through the use of lean principles.
- You must have handled projects in excess of $100m with in food/Beverage industry.
- There is no doubt that the chosen candidate will be “best in class” demonstrating a track record of success in leading manufacturing departments of blue chip FMCG’s.
- The preferred GM will already be a senior manufacturing leader with 20+ years of experience having handled more than 5 plants and is expected to be an engaging, people focused individual who is results driven with high levels of commercial awareness and have a successful track record of significant manufacturing growth.
- You will be degree qualified in an Engineering or Manufacturing discipline and have demonstrable manufacturing senior leadership experience with full P&L responsibility.
How To Apply