Full-time Fula Nigeria: PR Manager Vacancy
Fula – Established in 2014, Fula is one of the more prominent real estate companies in Africa. We have a presence in Abuja, Lagos, Port harcourt, Kano, Ghana, Kenya and South Africa. The company incorporates proven, professional state of-the-art techniques specializing in the marketing, listing and selling of new and resale luxury homes, residential communities, condominiums, home sites, undeveloped land and commercial and investment opportunities. The company aspires to provide the ultimate experience for today’s modern consumer, using a unique contemporary style and total passion for connecting people with property.
The Job : PR Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- We’re looking for dedicated individuals with a propensity to manage Public relations especially as it regards Social media, Broadcast and Print media. it is imperative that the candidate for this position is able to create detailed and innovative strategies for overwhelming effective relations management.
- This management position is reserved for a bright, dedicated and ambitious individuals willing to be a coveted contributor and a major team player in achieving the elaborate vision set out by the company.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for coordinating all public relations activities of the company, developing a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics and creating content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations.
- You will need to have experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media and social media interviews.
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and social media
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
- Monitor, analyse and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness.
- BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related field
- IT knowledge and proficiency
- Proven 3+ years working experience in public relations required
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets
- Event planning experience
How To Apply