Full-time Front Desk Officer at Annai Limited
Annai Limited is a reputable company registered in Nigeria, with Head Office in Abuja and Branch Offices in Port Harcourt and Canada. It was conceptualized to offer a total solution in engineering, Construction, Facility management, science, Information and Communication Technology services.
The Job : Front Desk Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Candidates must be able to
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Assisting clients in finding their way around the office.
- Announcing clients as necessary.
- Helping maintain workplace security by issuing, checking and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes and making travel plans.
- Preparing meeting and training rooms.
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Performing ad-hoc administrative duties.
- Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls.
- Sorting and distributing mail.
- Hiring, managing and developing the junior administrative team.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Scheduling appointments.
Candidates must Possess
- University or Polytechnic degree (additional qualifications will be an advantage)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office with emphasis on Word and Excel
- Above average knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant role
- Familiarity with use of office equipment / machines e.g. fax, printer, scanner etc.
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem solving skills
- Customer service orientation
How To Apply