Full-time FrieslandCampina Ongoing Recruitment
FrieslandCampina (formerly Royal Friesland Foods) has ventured far beyond its roots in the Friesland region of The Netherlands. Formed as Friesland Foods in 1997 from the merger of four Dutch dairy cooperatives, the company makes and markets a range of cheeses and other fresh and long-life dairy products, as well as baby and toddler food, and fruit-based drinks in more than 100 countries worldwide. With sales offices in 24 countries worldwide, it sells its goods under brand names such as Applesientje, Completa, CoolBest, Debic, Dutch Lady, Extran, Milli, NOYNOY, and Rainbow. The company merged with Netherlands-based dairy co-op Campina in 2008.
The Job : QC Analyst
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Automation execution: Analyse defects, prioritize and execute maintenance and repair activities on assigned installations/equipment and/or delegate and coordinate activities to subcontractors and ensure inspection of relevant installations/equipment.
Automation improvement / continuous improvement: Analyse and identify (potential) defects/damages/bottlenecks in installations/equipment, (work) processes, come up with, advise or and implement solutions for prevention and new or improved approaches, techniques or schemes
Knowledge Business Processes: Profound knowledge of own discipline and good and detailed understanding of operational processes and their interrelation within plant in needed
Contacts: Contacts and cooperation with relations either own plan/location as well as external parties, like suppliers and regulatory bodies at operational level
Projects: Leads larger (sub) projects within own discipline, defines scope of project (with support from senior colleagues when needed), and/or participates in large projects
Autonomy: Works under general supervision, in accordance with work agreements and procedures. Mid-term and end results are checked. Attunes with manager when needed.
Complexity Technical Services: Optimizes and improves new and existing equipment and installations using various continuous improvement techniques, and ensures an optimal implantation after approval
- The establishment/updating of maintenance SOPs for the existing software systems
- Development of modification to and/or new software for existing systems
- Discusses the software functionality with the principle users
- Draw-up functional design specifications (FDS) for PLC, DCS, SCADA and/or MES systems
- Review design and execution plan of software proposed by third parties
- Author factory acceptance test (FAT) protocols
- Planning and execution of FAT together with supplier and principle users
- Ensuring that all relevant documents and files are properly stored and archived
- Adequately disseminate information on the use of the software through the establishment of an operating manual and providing instruction to all principle users
- Assists in the determination of the standard equipment list
- Assists Inventory Administrator in the defining of the stock spare parts list and critical articles within area of expertise
Knowledge and Experience
A Bachelors Degree in Electrical, Chemical, Computer engineering with 2 to 4 years of work experience in the industrial Automation field. on, knowledge, experience, language)
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it.
The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
** Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) ***
How To Apply