Full-time Food Technologist – Savoury at FWA Careers Services
FWA Careers Services is a full spectrum careers advisory firm with the primary objective of enabling brighter futures for Nigerian children, by providing access to extensive, affordable and world class careers advice to young people from age 12 – 18 years.
The Job : Food Technologist – Savoury
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Food Technologist (Savoury) role for a manufacturing company in Lagos. The primary focus of this position is to execute daily brief-related tasks and utilise requisite knowledge during flavour selection, evaluation and application development. You will serve as a technical expert and advisor to marketing, sales, flavour creation and customers for specific savoury applications.
Scope of your duties will involve Projects/Technical support, Product development, Health & Safety. You may also be required to travel from time to time.
Qualities/Experience required includes:
- Minimum of HND/BSc qualification in Food Science/Technology
- 5+ product development experience (preferably in savoury segment)
- Well-developed olfactory and sensory skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Good computer skills (Excel, Power Point & Word)
- Able to work excellently in a multi-cultural environment
- Ability to balance both analytical and intuitive thinking
- Ability to work in a complex matrix organisation
- Hands-on work style with a winning personality
- Good research and knowledge gathering skills
- Passion for food technology, culinary trends and innovation.
How To Apply
Applicants should send CVs to [email protected]
Please note that only shorlisted candidates will be contacted