Full-time Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc: HMO Liaison Manager Recruitment
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
The Job : HMO Liaison Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Responsible for managing the overall health and wellness culture of employees.
- Design and implement policies and procedures that improve overall health and well-being.
- Collate and draw insight from health and wellness data to design, deploy and evaluate programmes and activities.
- Manage thirty party healthcare providers and contract agreements.
- 5 O’ Level Credits including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- First Degree in Nursing
- NRN with current practicing license
- Certification in Occupational Health and Safety would be an added advantage.
- 10 years relevant experience in Nursing including emergency nursing, with at least 5 years supervisory experience.
The Person must:
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Show evidence of being an influencer and a motivator.
- Have good organization and project management skills.
- Have good interpersonal skills.
How To Apply