Full-time Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc: Compliance Officer Recruitment
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
The Job : Compliance Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Review operations to identify compliance risks; and ensure compliance with relevant legal and internal policies and procedures.
- Monitor compliance database to ensure compliance with captured compliance.
- Liaise with compliance owners to track changes in regulatory requirements.
- Facilitate awareness training on code of conduct and other compliance policies.
- Carry out internal quality checks to ensure compliance with policies and regulatory obligations.
- Assist in conducting compliance risk assessment as input to audit plan
The person must
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Have sound numerate skills.
- Have good communication skills.
- Have a track record of integrity.
- Have excellent presentation skills
- 5 O-Levels credits including Mathematics and English.
- Bachelors Degree or Higher National Diploma (minimum of Second Class-Upper or Lower Credit) in Accountancy, Law or any other related discipline.
- International Certification in Corporate Compliance.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Corporate Compliance in a Manufacturing company or FMCG.
How To Apply