Full-time Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc: National Sales Capability Manager Vacancy
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
The Job : National Sales Capability Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Responsible for enabling the FMN Consumer (Traditional Trade, Modern Trade) and Food service business units to build core sales capabilities to deliver growth expectations and build a talent bench for the future
- Ensure the execution of both on-the-job and classroom training interventions as defined in the sales capability plan
- Establish performance metrics for each role in the Sales team (including distributor Sales staff) and continuously evaluate the organisation against these criteria
- Evaluate and test competencies of the Sales force to identify skill gaps
- Establish a Train the Trainer program for appropriate training interventions
- Drive the transfer of Sales best practice across business units and Sales regions.
- 5 ‘O’ level credit including Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sitting
- Bachelors Degree
- MBA an added advantage.
- Minimum 10 years sales experience in a major FMCG blue chip organization
- Experience of working in a capability role is essential.
The person must:
- Be self-motivated
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Be a “people-person”
- Be a good negotiator
- Be able to multi-task.
How To Apply