Full-time Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc: Assistant Accountants Vacancy
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
The Job : Assistant Accountants
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Responsible for monitoring Accounting and Finance transactions
- Ensure proper accounting records
- Proper reconciliation of banks and customers’ statements of accounts
- Update inventory reports
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills.
- Good consulting & customer service skills
- IT and Microsoft Office proficiency
- Team orientated and results focused
Qualification and Experience
- 5 O’ level credits including Mathematics & English Language in not more than 2 sittings
- First degree in finance related discipline
- Minimum of PE1 of ICAN/ACCA
- Minimum of 2 years cognate experience
How To Apply