Full-time Fleet Supervisor at AT&A Group
AT&A is a boutique group of companies with interests spanning Real Estate, Financial Investment and Retail Trade. We offer bespoke solutions to our clients in each of our investment vehicles.
The Job : Fleet Supervisor
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
The fleet supervisor is responsible for maintaining bikes /vehicles in order to keep deliveries and distributions on schedule and within the company’s established budget. He will work closely with our Retail Team and coordinate dispatch riders / drivers to make deliveries and ensure the highest possible level of service to our customers.
- Manages day-to-day fleet operation activities
- Ensures fleet availability to meet all requests by scheduling, forecasting and surveying current user trends.
- Serve as relief officer for any fleet operational staff in the case of unforeseen circumstances.
- Streamline routes with riders to keep costs down, but still deliver the level of service customers are expecting.
- Liaise with the Retail Team, dispatch men and drivers to plan out ways to meet or exceed corporate revenue goals.
- Facilitate and implement corrective actions and capacity building to manage entire fleet to achieve company objectives.
- Sets up schedules to ensure each bike / vehicle is kept in top condition
- Oversee routine and ad hoc maintenance of vehicles
- Looks for patterns to see areas where he can cut expenses and reduce administrative costs
- Maintains electronic databases of registration, inspections and maintenance of fleet management.
- Maintain knowledge and utilize all fleet information and user surveys to forecast new requirements.
- Monitor and ensure fleet operation in compliance with local and state rules and regulations.
- Streamline and monitor fuel purchase system for all vehicles and drivers.
- Develop and implement standard operational standards to maintain vehicles by advocating best practices in industry.
- Must be able to work weekends, evenings and holidays
- Negotiate and establish repair cost or parts pricing with commercial vendors
- Prompt recovery of vehicles in the event of breakdown/accident
- At least 2 years of operational experience in logistics and vehicle maintenance
- Management or supervisory experience
- Must possess a valid rider’s permit
- Minimum first degree.
- A bachelor’s degree in logistics or supply chain management will be an added advantage
- Strong computer skills required
- Excellent people management and interpersonal skills
- Must have the ability to communicate with all levels of personnel
- Must have Confidence, Technical skills, Project management skills and Organisation skills
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to drive a bike
- Must also be able to handle responsibility and the pressure of meeting deadlines.
- Strong understanding of safety culture and management.
- Problem solving skills
How To Apply