Full-time First Bank of Nigeria Limited: Head, Customer Insights & Analytics Recruitment
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
The Job : Head, Customer Insights & Analytics
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Requisition ID: 1800000D
Job Code: STR/CEVM/0258
Job Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate will drive its customer insights and analytics function by commercializing the bank’s customer and market insights based on scientific advanced analytics delivered through automated solutions.
- This role will be a core part of the Customer Experience and Value Management team, charged with the responsibility of developing and delivering the Bank’s customer acquisition, retention and profitability strategy.
Specific responsibilities amongst others include:
- Ensuring the integration of insights (economic, market research, customer experience and advanced analytics) into specific and overall approaches
- Ensuring the delivery of economic and segment analysis, identifying business growth opportunities, and supporting the alignment of objectives with market opportunities
- Being responsible the development of econometric/behavioral models to inform localized strategies as input to key models
- Performing complex and in-depth analysis/modelling to maximize profits and asset growth as well as minimize credit losses, operational losses and other risk exposures
Head, Customer Insights & Analytics:
- Minimum of 10 years work experience with 3-5 years in advanced data analytics, complex modelling, statistical and financial modelling, Business Intelligence, customer analytics and customer insights management across Telecommunications, Banking, Insurance, Fintech and other related sectors.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Finance, Business Science, Informatics and an MBA or any advanced degree in business, computer science or information studies.
- Possession of leadership experience and the ability to translate insights into recommendations to be presented at non-technical forums
- Exposure to business-driven programs with IT implementation
- A good knowledge of product and segment of Customer Value Proposition, MS Office, SQL Server, Cognos and other Business Intelligence tools.
How To Apply