Full-time Finance Manager at Kennedia Consulting
Kennedia Consulting is a cost-effective professional services firm in West Africa region. We are a company that provide qualitative consulting and outsourcing services to our esteemed clients and have continuously kept ourselves “ahead of the curve”. Our innovative solutions runs across areas of Personnel Outsourcing, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), Taxation services, Facility Management and Vehicle Management. We pride ourselves on providing world-class services to our clients through partnership that transforms the way they manage their people and functions, so they can focus on core business.
The Job : Finance Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Preparing and interpreting reports, budgets and financial statements
- Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and planning for future cash needs
- Manage relationship with bankers to secure necessary funding
- Arranging new sources of finance for the company’s debt facilities
- Developing financial management mechanisms that minimise financial risk
- Overall cost reduction and cost control
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
- Managing the company’s financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems
- Liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out
- Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organisations
- Liaise with tax authorities and ensure appropriate taxes are paid
- A first degree (B.Sc)
- Professional certification (ICAN/ACCA)
- Minimum of 3 years experience in similar role.
- Smart and Energetic
- Entrepreneurial mindset and excellent communication skills
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send CVs with subject Finance Manager to [email protected]
APPLICATION CLOSES BY 12PM ON 12th DECEMBER, 2017.