Full-time Finance Manager at Fez Integrated Services Limited
Fez Integrated Services Limited – Our client, a provider of innovative technical and marketing solutions for several industries e.g. health care and security, is recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Finance Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- The Finance Manager will manage financial analysis in areas such as; forecasting, budget, cost reduction, analysis and reviewing operational performance.
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Manage outsourced functions
- Oversee the operations of treasury, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the set goals and objectives.
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
- Use hedging to mitigate financial risks related to the interest rates on the company’s borrowings, as well as on its foreign exchange positions
- Maintain banking relationships
- Assist in determining the company’s proper capital structure
- Arrange for equity and debt financing
- Invest funds and ensure returns
- Recommend appropriate dividend issuances, based on historical dividend patterns and expected cash flows.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget
- Report to management on variances from the established budget, and the reasons for those variances
- Assist management in the formulation of its overall strategic direction
- Financial Analysis
- Engage in ongoing cost reduction analyses in all areas of the company
- Review the performance of competitors and report on key issues to management
- Engage in benchmarking studies to establish areas of potential operational improvement
- Interpret the company’s financial results to management and recommend improvement activities
- Review company bottlenecks and recommend changes to improve the overall level of company output
- Participate in target costing activities to create products that meeting predetermined price goals
- Assist in the determination of product pricing in relation to features offered and competitor pricing
- Compile key business metrics and report on them to management
- Manage the capital budgeting process, based on constraint analysis and discounted cash flow analysis
- Create additional analyses and reports as requested by management.
- Ensure accurate and timely management of all functions noted above
- Maintain and update knowledge/skills relating to Admin functions
- Ensure sensitivity and respect for the rights and privacy of patients, visitors and staff
- Maintain professional conduct in attitude and performance to ensure professional standards are maintained
- Protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Collaborate with internal departments to prepare and present findings.
- 2:1 or above in a Bachelors’ degree in Finance or Accounting from a reputable higher institution.
- MBA is an added advantage
- Relevant Finance/Account Certification is requisite
- 6-8 Years work experience in a similar role is requisite.
- Completion of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]