Full-time Finance Business Partner at Honeywell Flour Mills Plc
Honeywell Flour Mills PLC (HFMP) is a major flour milling company in Nigeria and was initially registered as Gateway Honeywell Flour Mills Limited in 1985. However, in June 1995, a change in the company’s ownership structure led to a change of name to Honeywell Flour Mills Limited (HFML).
The Job :Finance Business Partner
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Support the planning and budgeting process of the business units based on the units’ goals and objectives.
- Monitor and track budgets of the business units to ensure there are no overruns and provide accurate and timely progress reports.
- Prepare and interpret value chain data for all brands including proposed extensions and introductions to effectively manage the product portfolio.
- Assist with financial analysis/reconciliations as required to support strategic financial decisions.
- Provide analytical support to the business units in the development of operating plans to achieve volume and profit objectives.
- Ensure the business units processes and transactions meet the company’s internal control requirements; align with Company’s policies and procedures.
- Act as the liaison between the business units and the Finance Department on all finance related matters.
- Generate periodic relevant reports as demanded by the department.
- A first Degree or its equivalent in Accounting or any numerate discipline.
- Accounting professional certification e.g. ACA, ACCA or any other recognised certification.
- A Minimum of five (5) years relevant experience.
How To Apply
Applicants should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org