Contract Federation of African Engineering Organizations, FAEO: Marketing and Membership Affairs Manager Recruitment
The Federation of African Engineering Organizations, FAEO Is the umbrella organization of Engineering Institutions in Africa. It represents African engineering Institutions at the Executive Committee of the World Federation of Engineering Organizations, WFEO. It has also signed an Mall on Technical Co-operation with the African Union to promote engineering practice and development in Africa, FAEO coordinates engineering programmes and activities of PEIs in line with best practice and aims to promote engineering to the world in order to strengthen the engineering industry in Africa.
The Job : Marketing and Membership Affairs Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- The Marketing and Membership Affairs Manager will work to attract all the member states of Africa as members of FAEO, through identifying states which do not have (PEIs), states which have PEls which are not members of FAEO and states whose PEIs need strengthening.
- The manager will also be responsible for promoting African Engineering activities through MED in order to increase visibility and engagement with the organization on a continental and global level.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with the President and Executive Director to raise the profile of FAEO across the continent of Africa and globally
- Work to promote the profession of Engineering in Africa and beyond, as detailed in FAEO’s vision and mission
- Engage with PEIs who are not members from both Anglophone and Francophone parts of Africa with a view to bringing them under the fold of FAEO.
- Maintain FAEO website
- Any other tasks or duties as required by the President or the Executive Committee of the Federation.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- Fluency in French and English
- Strong analytical IT skills
- Experience in marketing and/or customer service
- Good at building relationships with a wide range of people and regardless of gender.
- Experience in working remotely Ability to work with different nationals.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their application to the Executive Director, Federation of African Engineering Organizations and attach their CV’s and copies of relevant certificates, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted applicants/candidates will be invited for interview.