Contract Federation of African Engineering Organizations, FAEO: Business Development Manager Recruitment
The Federation of African Engineering Organizations, FAEO Is the umbrella organization of Engineering Institutions in Africa. It represents African engineering Institutions at the Executive Committee of the World Federation of Engineering Organizations, WFEO. It has also signed an Mall on Technical Co-operation with the African Union to promote engineering practice and development in Africa, FAEO coordinates engineering programmes and activities of PEIs in line with best practice and aims to promote engineering to the world in order to strengthen the engineering industry in Africa.
The Job : Business Development Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Working with the Executive Director and the Marketing and Membership Affairs Manager, the Business Development Manager will have an overview of implementation of projects and the funding needed to implement them.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with Executive Director to develop a fundraising strategy for the Federation.
- Ensure Implementation of FAEO’s programmes and projects
- Look for prospective sources of funds for sustainability of FAEO
- Accounting of FAEO’s expenses
- Cultivating donor relationships
- Working with institutional donors
- Any other tasks or duties as required by the Federation.
- Degree in Engineering and (or) Business related subject
- Membership of professional body
- Knowledge of accounting systems ICT knowledge
- Relationship building skills and ability to work as a team
- Experience of Donor management and proposal.
- Project Management qualification
- Knowledge of French would be an advantage
- Experience in working remotely.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their application to the Executive Director, Federation of African Engineering Organizations and attach their CV’s and copies of relevant certificates, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted applicants/candidates will be invited for interview.