Full-time Fastamall Technologies Limited: Software Programmers Vacancy
Fastamall Technologies Limited brings into its fold, many varieties of technologies ranging from the online platforms like web hosting services, blogging and news services, system analysis and development, web application development and consultancy, graphics designs, branding and packaging, printing and publishing, software development, corporate training, social media marketing, video/sound editing, animation studio, internet marketing, Google PPC, video and mobile marketing, mobile applications development, etc.
The Job : Software Programmers
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
We are looking for a qualified Mobile developer to join our Engineering team to develop computer programmes for our clients. You will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high quality mobile applications.
If you’re passionate about computer programmes, we would like to meet you. As a programmer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional process workflow programmes, while working in a fast-paced environment.
Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
- Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data, and output requirements with analyst, supervisor, and client.
- Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
- Encodes project requirements by converting work flow information into computer language.
- Programs the computer by entering coded information.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
- Maintains historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Ensures operation of equipment by following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- HND/BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field or proven experience as a Mobile developer.
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market.
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift and Java
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Familiarity with OOP design principles.
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to perform in a team environment.
If you are looking for your next exciting challenge please apply now!
Basic Salary and 10% commission.
Job Type: Commission
How To Apply