Full-time Fan Milk Plc: Quality Control Officers Recruitment
Fan Milk Plc, is a leading manufacturer and marketer of healthy, nutritious and safe frozen dairy and non-frozen dairy food products with distribution channels across the length and breadth of Nigeria. Fan Milk Nigeria is a well established and fast growing food processing industry offering wide range of products.
The Job : Quality Control Officers
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
The Quality Control Officer primary responsibilities will include:
- Floor Support: Support investigation or improvement process
- Support to assure Water Quality for product processing
- Support verification of finished products
- Support assessment of equipment efficiency
- Support to assure laboratory efficiency
- Raw materials, packing materials inspection analysis & documentation as specified in ISO 22000 Quality manual file
- Monitoring of in-process relating inspection, finished products analysis & documentation as specified in ISO 22000 Quality manual file.
- Perform a variety of standard microbiological, chemical, physical or sensory testing as specified in ISO 22000 Quality manual file.
- Maintaining daily/weekly logs & data records associated with job function( non-conforming materials/analysis, correction action log, on hold logs & net content files etc) as specified in the ISO 22000 Quality manual file
- Plant & personnel hygiene Sanitation Audit
- Carry out company policy on all required Good Manufacturing Practices,
- Food Safety requirements & escalate Food safety findings or incidents
- Support the compliance for ISO 22000.
- Support improvement initiatives within & outside the factory
Critical Qualifications/Skills/Experience (IPE Factor: Knowledge)
The Qualified Applicant possesses the following Background:
- Basic knowledge of laboratory analysis of products
- Good Communication skill to follow through both the up and down stream in the organization.
- Possess active will to achieving set goals and promoting strong team spirit with the team members across the organization.
- Ability to work with time to achieve set goals
- Process improvement and proactive
- Attention to Detail, Thoroughness and ability to deal with Complexity
- High Interest to the Job and expression of Zeal, Commitment and Ownership
- HND/B.Sc in Food Technology, Microbiology, Chemistry, Biochemistry with other related fields preferred (3months – 1year industrial experience in a food industry would be an added advantage)
How To Apply