Full-time Fan Milk Plc: Quality Control Coordinator Vacancy
Fan Milk Plc, is a leading manufacturer and marketer of healthy, nutritious and safe frozen dairy and non-frozen dairy food products with distribution channels across the length and breadth of Nigeria. Fan Milk Nigeria is a well established and fast growing food processing industry offering wide range of products.
The Job : Quality Control Coordinator
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Deliver quality laboratory services to the factory (Production and Processing) and Research & Development departments
- Ensure that the right analysis (method and sampling plans) are performed to the product, raw materials and packaging materials to guarantee product and process safety and conformity
- Ensures Food Safety & Conformity of all products delivered to the market
- Defines the sampling plans of all raws, packs, intermediate and finished products
- Provides methodology, procedures & results to validate the plant processes
- Ensure that all analyses results are properly captured, documented and reported, in the appropriate formats and within required timings.
- Provides Quality & Production teams with relevant QC data and trends to drive quality
- Optimise the Laboratory in its four dimensions: efficiency (speed), analytical performance, expertise/skills (training) and cost
- Ensure proper calibration and maintenance of Laboratory equipment to support credibility of results
- Participate in both internal audit program and external audits
- Provides technical support and expertise in quality related problem solving and to risk analysis groups
- Support to assure verification on finished products analysis
- Ensure & execute timely regular production floor support
- Plan & execute required regular personnel & plant hygiene audit
- Laboratory efficiency
- Support continuous improvement of quality metric/KPI
- Support ISO 22000 operations in attaining fan milk quality standard
Critical Qualifications/Skills/Experience (IPE Factor: Knowledge)
The Qualified Applicant possesses the following Background:
- HND/B.Sc in Food Tech, Microbiology, Chemistry, Biochemistry with other related fields preferred with at least 7years’ cognizant experience in a food industry
- Possession of M.Sc in related field and knowledge in FSMS will be an added advantage
- Good communication Skill to follow through both the up and down stream in the organization.
- Possesses active will to achieving set goals and promoting strong team spirit with the team members across the organization.
- Ability to work with time to achieve set goals
- Attention to Detail and ability to deal with Complexity & process improvement.
How To Apply