Full-time Facility Officer at Banksome Global Realtors
BankSome Group is made up of highly talented, diverse and motivated people who are dedicated to re-defning the business of construction, real estate and property management in Nigeria. Headquartered in Lagos Nigeria and having presence in the United Kingdom and China, the company has developed a good business relationship with a vast network of experts around the world.
The Job : Facility Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- We seek to hire a Facility Officer with two – four (2-4) years’ experience in Facility Management, who will be responsible for strategic planning/organizing of the day-to-day Estates operations.
- He will oversee different aspects of the Estates’ operations ranging from maintenance and appearance of the building, seeing to satisfaction of occupants and managing the vendors/contractors to lower cost for the company.
- Inspect structure of building and determine if repairs are needed
- Checking that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and following up on any deficiencies
- Responding appropriately to emergencies and urgent issues as they arise
- Maintain general safety and security, monitor access, and maintain appearance and overall environment of the Company’s housing facilities.
- Initiate and review maintenance plans and specifications to ensure requirements are met
- Supervise renovations and additions.
- Provides timely feedback to Head of properties regarding performance.
- Ensure maintenance of an updated asset register
- Investigating availability and suitability of options for new premises; planning best allocation and utilization of space and resources for new buildings, or re-organizing current premises;
- Financial forecasting and maintenance of budget; calculating and comparing costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money
- Planning for future development in line with strategic business objectives
- Liaising with tenants of commercial properties;
- Ensuring the building meets environmental health and safety requirements
- Coordinating and leading one or more teams to cover various areas of responsibility; supervising multi-disciplinary teams of staff including maintenance, grounds and custodial workers
- Using performance management techniques to monitor and demonstrate achievement of agreed service levels and to lead on improvement.
- Lease management
- B.Sc or its equivalent. A degree in real estate management will be an added advantage.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV’s to: [email protected]